In 2015 Crystal Management JSC, as a power generation company, implemented an international standard ST RK ISO 50001-2012 Energy Management System. Today this standard is successfully used in the company and provides for the more energy-efficient management, wise use and saving of all energy resources.
Based on the mandatory energy audit in 2014 with the help of experts Energy Objectives and Tasks for Energy Management System were developed which are dedicated to:
- Systematic improvement of energy efficiency;
- Reducing the harmful environmental impact, reducing the greenhouse gas emission;
- Reducing the operating expenses and energy content;
- Compliance with the Republic of Kazakhstan Law No.541-IV dated 13 January 2012 “On Energy Saving and Increase of Energy Efficiency”;
- Social responsibility demonstration;
- Improvement of the provided service quality, investment appeal, innovation stimulation;
- Company personnel professional level improvement.